Friday, October 29, 2010

meredith gray moment.

I can't believe I'm about to do this. I mean, this pretty much goes against every code of anything I've ever thought of blogging and journaling in general. But sometimes, you need to do a little outlandish on the blog to snap everybody's attention.

Ha, no. I see what you're thinking. No nudee photos here.

ew.



Ready for this? Entry from my PRIVATE journal dated from October 29, 2008...exactly two years ago.


"I need to become super productive. This really needs to happen. I need to do my homework. Study like crazy and get really awesome grades. That is super important to me. I just am not sure what to write on..."


Observations:
1) valley girl.
2) i woke up this morning and thought this exact same thought... my how I've [not] grown.
3) what am i doing? i'm blogging. clearly being "super productive" is not as "super important" to me as I swore it was
4) awesome grades? can grades even be awesome?

Anddddd, there was a lot more dirt in there but I do have some sense of self-preservation.

stay tuned. entry dated 10/24/08 started out with:

"i feel like i'm on crazy pills."

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. i dont think I could handle my journal entries yet.. your brave girl

    ReplyDelete