Wednesday, October 13, 2010

it only takes a spark.

Is she dead? You asked yourself that this morning when you typed in my http and found no new post on here.

I just wanted to put your fears to rest and let you know that I am in fact, very un-dead. Very much alive, very much exhausted, and very much anticipating a trip to the great state of California to visit my hipster brother David.

He has a beard and everything.

In the meantime, savor this post and gear up for the next one. There's some meaty stuff to throw in here.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! what part of california girl?? I live in southern california and would love to have coffee with a fellow blogger.. no worries though Just putting out the invite.. Enjoy your stay in sunny California with your bearded brother!! lol

    email me if ya want!: savedthrulove@aol.com

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete