Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'll admit it. Walking off the plane I was feeling pretty good about the whole being in India thing. Then I walked into the bathroom and was only slightly fazed by the smell and thought, "you know? I can do this! What's a little bit of bad smell?" Then I got into the cab. Which took us to Paraghange.

Not ok.

I never thought I was high maintenance until this trip when I started washing my face and brushing my teeth with bottled water.

We're Splitting up in an hour to leave for our respective destinations. My group is going to Dharmsala. The other groups are going to Manali and Ley. Am feeling really sad about saying goodbye to everyone, but can't wait to meet up again.

8 days till then.

Will update more soon. Pray hard people.

This country is nuts.

2 comments:

  1. Little schnookie-face, you'll be ok! Brushing your teeth/washing your face with bottled water is SMART TRAVELER BEHAVIOR, not high maintenance! Oh, plus we're all praying our heads off, so there's that, too.

    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I'm disgustingly proud of you.

    Love, Fossil

    ReplyDelete