Wednesday, January 5, 2011

shmappy shmu year

I keep checking this blog with my fingers crossed for a new subscription, comment, high five- anything.

Alas. Nothing. Just me and my bloggable thoughts-- less bloggable lately, but here they are.

This is the mandatory first blog post of 2011 (5 days late), and I'm mostly at a loss for words. I'm highly doubting that this blog will make it through the full year, I'll get caught up in real life and not the life that I paint on this cyber-canvas, and one day I'll stumble upon this just like I stumbled on xanga and think cooly, "oh, that old thing?" and that'll be it.

So don't say I didn't warn you.

If you're up for it, I'm going to post an essay that I wrote for a contest that I probably didn't win and probably won't win (will find out in February) but I think it's blog-worthy only because it's about blogs.

On second thought--- I'm going to wait until after they announce the winners.

How's that for a cliff hanger?! Now you'll have to keep coming back!

BAHAHAHA! (evil laughter, obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment