Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dear Diary

Note To Self:

Must buy a journal. Have been fighting increasingly frequent urges to start blogging my feelings all over the place, and at this point, am quite sure that no one wants to read that.

It's a real drag when my journal runs out because I am a snob about my journals. I only like those bound in leather. With gridline paper.
But I didn't budget $20 for therapy from
Dr. Moleksine this month--->

I blame it on my love affair with Monseigneur Caffein.

Love is such a costly habit. 

1 comment:

  1. haha.
    THis was funny.
    You know I was and am a journal snob as well.
    I only like the 30dollar+ leather bound ones.
    And they have to lay flat.
    And be sturdy.
    AND EXTREMELY PLEASING TO THE EYE.

    Because I'm a pretty princess...
    Obviously?
    ha ha

    But, all that to say, that I too have recently been MOLESKINE journaling the past couple of months and I never thought I'd be so satisfied with something that isn't 35$ and embroidered...


    ♥CheChe

    ReplyDelete