Wednesday, October 5, 2011

feast your eyes!



I have a certain conviction that my blog is boring, so I wanted to add some pictures to spice it up.

So this is my family
<---- See them? How cute they are!

Mom and Dad married for 35 years in April.
Brother and his lovely girlfriend.
My best friend and sister, Sarah.
Oh and me in the middle in this fab little dress I bought from H&M that is itching to come out again.
Probably with tights and boots seeing how it's October already.

BAH. October? September! Where the heck did you go?

It was certainly here because the first wave of people I love turned 22 this month. Birthdays on the 16, 18, 20, and 22. I am hoping that the next friend I make is born on the 24. Or the 14. I would like to eat cake every other day in September for the rest of my life, regardless if you're here with me to celebrate (or I with you. How about whoever lives in a cooler place...). Here's to you, I'll say on the even days of the month of September. And I'll raise my cake (or cupcake) wish you well and then eat.

I don't have anything of consequence to say this post around. But I think there's only so much proverbial wisdom you can handle coming from a nearly 22 year old who still sleeps with a blankie.

Secret's out.





1 comment:

  1. haha. I'm 22 as well.
    Time flies.
    i was thinking that today as
    I scurried around running errands.
    i'm such a old woman already by
    life standards.
    I pray my physidcal looking age never
    surpasses or reaches the age I sometimes
    feel mentally.
    Goodness.

    Blessings to you!
    love your brothers bowtie also.

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete