Thursday, August 25, 2011

I told a nice girl in my Systematic Theology class today that I blogged. As soon as I said it I instantly regretted it. I'm no blogger. I write three times a month, produce some kind of emotional spiritual cocktail and then pat myself on the back. Well done good and faithful Procrastinator.

Yes. There it is.

I'm sorry that I don't have a fancy camera and that I don't tell you funny stories about my life. I'm sorry that I'm not a mom and I don't have cute kids to put up on the interweb for you to drool over.

I don't know if Bible college is making me boring, or if it's just this weird transitional being 21 but needing to be a responsible RA/Student thing that's really cutting down on my "bloggable thoughts."

Maybe I will just walk away from "titless" for a little bit.


that was supposed to say titleless.

ok, now that's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment