Wednesday, March 2, 2011

is she dead?

It's been ages since I've written. Maybe because I emerged from my disillusionment with thinking that I was a writer and that people were rushing to their Google Readers to find what literary genius was splashed across the sight.

Nothing. Day after day. You'd probably given up and maybe you even removed me from your bookmark tab at the top of your internet window [Traitor]. Or maybe you'd imagined that I'd gotten snapped up by some fancy blogging group like "Mormon Mommy Blogs" or "Blogher" and was busy getting famous.

... I guess I wouldn't have been snapped up with MMB considering I'm not Mormon... or a mommy, for that matter.

There's no excuse for me here. I'm sorry faithful readers (what's the count-- 23?) and I do promise to try to get out there and have some kind of adventures or edifying experience so you'll have something of worth to read about.

In the meantime, shout out to our friends in Nigeria.


No comments:

Post a Comment