Saturday, August 28, 2010

this is the blog that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends...

"I've had a lot of bloggable thoughts lately, so I'm starting one," Lauren said to me today.

"Good."

That's how I feel about blogs. They are good. And I think there are such things as bloggable thoughts. And after Lauren said that, I thought to myself. "Dang. I have bloggable thoughts too!"

I've been itching to get back on this bad boy, but I fear that maybe I'm less exciting than when I was battling Salmonella (oh, right. That's what I had. Thanks Delhi!) and living out of my back-pack---

maybe I need to change the tag line.

Anyways, I'm sure there's an old adage somewhere that has something to say about "one man's bloggable thoughts being another man's treasure" ...or garbage as this case may be, so if you're not up for reading this, you have my permission to unsubscribe to this.

I won't be offended (much).

Just know that every time you hit the unsubscribe button a little angel loses it's wings.

Or so I've been told.

With that being said, I've mostly lost my bloggable thoughts for now. I guess the only thing to share is that Chapter 2 of Rachel's Big Adventure: Moody Edition, has been going wonderfully well. I am blessed to be here, and despite being an awkward 20 year old freshman, am making friends and learning more about Jesus everyday.

So keep reading if you'd like, my friends. Or if you're sick of procrastination or spending your time being entertained by wholesome writing (nevermind the grammar) then by all means, nice knowing you through the blogosphere.

On a more enticing note: guess who has to wear a full tuxedo to work?

...I smell adventure.




No comments:

Post a Comment